Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mid-Challenge Meme

1. Reading now: Hunger Games
2. Read so far: not even 1 yet! LOL
3. Shiver - I hope to start, but I am really looking forward to finishing the Hunger Games - it is so good.
4. I tried to make special arrangements to have the day free...but you know the best laid plans - my Girlies got sick.
5. I have had MANY interruptions... I have to stop reading. Looking forward to the kiddos bed time.
6. Surprises about the read-a-thon. None yet...it is great as usual!
7. Suggestions...none for the read-a-thon managers...for me - get out of the house more! :)
8. Next year I will get out of the house
9. I am getting tired - I am sure my reading will start to suffer, but considering how much I have read so far it probably won't be noticeable. :)
10. My only tip would to try to find a book that you can't put down or throw a YA book into the mix for the times that you are getting tired because they are easier reads.

1 comment:

Cass said...

A thought to mull over: “The best of a book is not the thought which it contains, but the thought which it suggests; just as the charm of music dwells not in the tones but in the echoes of our hearts.” -- John Greenleaf Whittier

Enjoy your reading!