Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cape Refuge - Terri Blackstock

Rating: 3 - Just OK
Pages: 400
Challenges: 2008 1st in a Series

Synopsis (from bn.com)
When Thelma and Wayne Owens are found murdered in the warehouse where they held their church services, their son-in-law Jonathan is arrested for the crime--but his wife Morgan and her sister Blair, Thelma and Waynes daughters, are confident that he didnt do it and set out to find the real killer.

Review
Mysteries aren't my genre of choice so others may enjoy this book more than I did. The last part of the book was excellent and I wanted to finish it, but I thought it got a slow start. It is a mystery that I didn't figure out until the last part of the book, so that was great!

This is a book I started in 2008, but didn't finish until a few days in 2009 so I am counting it towards 2008 books. This is my last 2008 book - here I come 2009!!

No comments: