Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A-Z Reading Challenge


Thoughts of Joy is hosting an A-Z Reading Challenge.
Requirements:
~ align the author's last name or the title of a book (excluding "the", "a", etc.) with its corresponding letter in the alphabet
~ enter a different book for each author and title (total of 52 books)
~ complete the alphabet lists anyway that suits your fancy
(i.e.: complete each list separately in alphabetical order, read both "A" entries, then "B" entries, fit whatever you're reading into either list, etc.)
~ complete the challenge in the year 2008
Since I joined 50 08 I figure that the A-Z Challenge is only 2 more books! :) We'll see if that theory turns out. I will post my books as I complete them on the sidebar.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Welcome to the A ~ Z Reading Challenge, Darcie! It's great to have you join us. If you have already read some books in 2008 that you have reviews for and would like to include them in this challenge, go ahead and link them!

Happy Reading!

Lesley said...

Wow, I think that challenge looks deceptively easy! But I admit I am tempted ...

Good luck!