Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Meme

Book Binge is hosting a Christmas Meme here are my answers:

1. What is your favorite Christmas romance to re-read each year? I don't tend to re-read books. I think there are to many unread books that are in my TBR pile to re-read. :) I read a new book each year. This year it's "On Strike for Christams" by Shielia Roberts.

2. What is your favorite Christmas movie/show? Hallmark's a Stolen Miricle or It's a Wonderful Life. I actually like to start watching Christmas movies in November. This year Lifetime and Hallmark have marathon Christmas movies playing - I love it!!

3. What is your favorite Christmas cookie? Mmm - this one is hard because if I love a cookie I will make it all year! I think it would be a Krumcaca (sp?) because when I was a kid my Grandmother made this with me. We only made them at Christmas so it's a happy memory with her. I will carry on this tradition with my little one.

4. When do you start Christmas shopping? When I have the $ - not before November.

5. Do you re-gift? Nope

6. What is your favorite Christmas song? Mary Did You Know? I think I like Reba's version the best.

7. When do you get your Christmas tree? I have it all year round - it's fake...went up this year the day after Thanksgiving.

8. Wrapping presents: Love it or hate it? I live Christmas so I hate to say I hate anything about the season, but it's not my favorite thing to do. Sometimes people get the gift with no wrapping! : )

9. Who is the hardest person to buy for? hm...this changes each year but usually my friend Brad. It's hard to tell what he wants - he usually loves 80's music so that is what he gets.

10. Christmas tree: Real or artificial? Artificial. I hate the thought of killing a tree for 1 month of joy, plus paying for a new one each year. This way it's free!

Binge Books Christmas Meme Contest

No comments: