Friday, November 2, 2007

From the Stacks Challenge


November 1, 2007 through January 30, 2008

The rules for this challenge are:
To read 5 books that we have already purchased, have been meaning to get to, have been sitting on the nightstand, and haven’t read before. The idea is to save money during the holidays...I am all about saving money...and I can read some books from my pile of books that I own...win / win!
Here is the link in case you want to join... From the Stacks
I am going to read:
1. The Negotiator (Dee Henderson)
2. The Alphabet Sisters (Monica McInerney)
3. Seven Loves (Valerie Tureblood)
4. Hunger Moon (Suzanne Matson)
5. Raising Hope (Katie WIllard)
Alternates:
6. Patty Jane's House of Curl (Lorna Lanvik)
7. Lost And Found (Jacqueline Sheehan)
8. Queen of Babble (Meg Cabot)
9. A Promise for Ellie (Lauraine Snelling)
This is the first challenge I have joined!! And I am very excited. This will be a challenge for me with the holidays coming up and my 1 year old, but I am hoping to get some reading time in during the holidays and her nap times! Check back to see how I am doing!

No comments: