Top 10 things to remember when reading with kids
10. Doing mini-challenges with willing participants!!
9. Prepping the snacks with the kiddos!
8. Realizing the things my 6 year old can read. I am always surprised when she recognizes a word!
7. Reading Heidi Hecklebeck with my 6 year old - its the first chapter book she has wanted to read with me
6. Pajama day! We will stay in our jammies all day!
5. Planning on not doing anything else for the day (no cleaning or cooking)
4. Snacks are a must
3. It is ok to read what they are reading - it gives you fun stuff to talk about & I love reading what my daughters are reading
2. Nap time is awesome!!
1. It's not about my reading - it's about giving them the piece of fun and an experience to help them love reading!
Here is where you can find the challenge rules