Saturday, May 10, 2008

Becky's Book Club


I started reading Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer for Becky's Book Club...if you want a quick read you should pick this book up!! I am 40 pages into it and LOVING it!! The book club just started yesterday so you still have time to participate and believe me this is a book that you want to read it all in one sitting. I wish I could!! Unfortunately my 20 month old doesn't understand - "Mommy is reading" well in that regard neither does my husband!! :) LOL! I am hoping that I might get some extra times since tomorrow is Mother's day. We'll see....
This book is fabulous!! Let me know if you decide to join or if you have read this! I would be interested in your thoughts!

1 comment:

Susan O'Bryant said...

I have noticed this book being mentioned a lot lately - I read the premise and it sounds great! I'll definitely have to add it to my wish list.