Saturday, April 27, 2013

Introduction - Hour 1

Introductory Questionnaire

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? 
Cincinnati, Ohio
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Beautiful Disaster & Sisterland, but I really need to read the parenting books to get a handle on my 4 year old's behavior or at least try to impact it positively!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
My home-made version of a Frappe & I just made browinies;  Also my hubby is going to take the girls to a movie so movie popcorn that he brings home!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! 
My 6 year old wants to read with me today - and I am so excited!!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
I will be taking breaks and just enjoying myself & making it fun for my little one.  I really hope that when she gets to be an adult we read and exchange books together. : )  I am going to go with the flow with distractions...in fact the first one has already started - my hubby wants me to take him to the car dealership to get the car serviced...10 minutes in! :)  LOL!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

How fun that your 6 year old will be participating! I hope you have a fun day together. Happy reading!

Janel said...

Awh, glad to hear your 6 year old is participating. I hope my girls will participate when they are old enough as well. Happy Reading!

--Janel
#TeamTiger

N o v a - Z a y said...

I love all those distractions. they're what actually keep me awake, rather than the actual book.

21st hour, hee hee!

stay strong; eyes open

- Cheerleader Nova