1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I don't have a stack of books. I will only be reading on and off - probably cheering more than reading. I have a 3 and 7 year old and today I have a book club meeting and a birthday party to take my girls to. Plus reading & spelling with my 7 year old - if we don't start tackeling the homework we are in trouble for the week. I will start reading "Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake" by Anna Quindlen our next book club book! :)
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Chai tea - a favorite for the book club.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I try to participate in the read-a-thon everytime even if it's not reading 24 hours. I have accepted the fact that I will not truley be able to read 24 hours until my kids are teens...that is a while off. :) But I still love the day and look forward to it for months!!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Enjoy what ever you can and use it as a day that you can focus more on reading without guilt! That is what the book club gives me a deadline so I don't feel guilty about choosing reading over all else!