Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Jan- April 2011 Summary

I am doing great reading this year! So excited...well I guess that most of my "reading" has been audio, but hey to me that counts! It also helps that so far work has been very light. I have been doing well with my challenges too! Yeah!! I might finish a bunch this year! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Here is the list of books completed so far:
1. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
2. Search - Nora Roberts
3. Night Fairy - Lara Amy Schlitz
4. Private - James Patterson
5. Caught - Harlan Corbin
6. Little Bee - Chris Cleave
7. Where the God of Love Hangs Out - Amy Bloom
8. Adoration of Jenna Fox - Mary Pearson
9. Maybe This Time - Jennifer Cruise
10. Red Pyramid - Rick Riordan
11. Bloodroot - Amy Green
12. Major Pettigrew's Last Stand - Helen Simonson
13. Nanny Returns - Emma McLaughlin, Nicola Kraus
14. Great House - Nicole Krauss
15. Room - Emma Donoghue
16. Half Broke Horses - Jeannette Walls

My favorites were Room, Bloodroot, and Mockingjay...
Least Favorites Little Bee, Major Pettigrew, Where the God of Love Hangs Out, and Nanny Returns

No comments: