Friday, April 11, 2008

Pub Challenge



I decided to join the Pub Challenge hosted by 1MoreChapter. When I originally saw this I thought it had to do with books that had Pubs in it...I was not correct!! Here are the details:

1. Read a minimum of 8 books published in 2008.

2. No children's/YA titles allowed, since we're at the 'pub'

3. At least 4 titles must be fiction

4. Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.

5. Titles may be changed at any time.

This is my type of challenge!! I already have 2 2008 books read: 1) The Sister by Poppy Adams that will be published in June I think; and 2.) Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult.

Here are some others that I am interested in reading:

So Brave, Young, and Handsome by Lief Enger
Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
There’s No Place Like Here by Cecelia Ahern
Skeletons at the Feast – Chris Bohjalian
What I want my Daughters to Know - Elizabeth Nobel
The Opposite of Love – Julie Buxbaum

No comments: