Tuesday, June 24, 2008

4 Days to go!




The read-a-thon is this weekend!! I have been waiting for this day since Dewey annouced it!! Are you interested in reading for 24 hours? Don't worry the reading police aren't going to get you if you don't read for the entire 24 hours! Dewey set up a great site for fequently asked questions here.




We also still need cheerleaders -so if you don't want to commit to reading but would love to read and comment on the blogs of people who have signed up please let me know (I am orginizing the cheerleaders). Or if you are interesting in hosting a mini-challenge and getting people to visit your blog let me know that to! I have set up a blog here for cheerleaders.



Check back this weekend to see how I am doing - I have a long list of books to read! I am thrilled about this weekend since I usually only get 2 hours during my darling daughter's girl's nap - and that is only on the weekends!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm looking forward to it! Last year was such great fun :) I'm sure this years will be great too!