Thursday, June 19, 2008

Spring Thing Final Update


Here is my final update for the Spring Thing Challenge - although I didn't read all the books I thought I would I read a lot more books than my goal of 11!! I did finish the Themed Reading Challenge which was my other goal. So all in all I am very pleased!! Thanks to Katrina for hosting the challenge it was a lot of fun!!

Goal 1: Finish Themed Reading Challenge
Goal 2: Read 11 books:
1. Blue Moon – Luanne Rice - COMPLETED
2. Blue Water – A Manette Ansay - COMPLETED
3. The Quilter's Apprentice by Jennifer Chiaverini - COMPLETED
*Dakota Born – Debbie Macomber (Dakota Series)
4. A Great and Terrible Beauty – Libba Bray - COMPLETED
* Drums of Autumn – Diana Gabaldon
5. The Sister – Poppy Adams - COMPLETED
6. Family Tree – Barbara Delinsky Complete - COMPLETED
* Looking for Peyton Place - Barbara Delinsky
* Lake News - Barbara Delinsky
7. The Book Thief – - COMPLETED

Swaps

8.Change of Heart – Jodi Picoult - COMPLETED
9. Monsters of Templeton Lauren Groff- COMPLETED
10. Once Upon a Marigold – Jean Ferris - COMPLETED
11. Summer I Dared -Barbara Delinsky - COMPLETED
12. The Opposite of love – Julie Buxbaum - COMPLETED
13. Senator’s Wife – Sue Miller - COMPLETED
14. Drums of Change – Janette Oke - COMPLETED
15. Little House in the Big Woods – Laura Ingalls Wilder - COMPLETED
16. The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly - COMPLETED
17. The Other Bolyen Girl – Pilippa Gregory - COMPLETED
18. Something Rotten – Jasper Fforde - COMPLETED
19. Virgin of Small Plains – Nancy Pickard - COMPLETED
20. Songs for the Missing – Stewart O’Nan- COMPLETED
21 Life as We Knew It - Susan Beth Pfeffer
22 Golden Compass - Philip Pulman

My favorite book is Life as We Knew it - with The Other Bolyen Girl a 2nd place

Total Completed 22! My goal was 11 - so I am pleased :)

1 comment:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Great job. 20 books is fantastic!