Sunday, June 29, 2008

Read-a-thon Hour 18

Well I took a little brief nap (1.5 hours) and feel much better! No reading this hour but I did write some comments on posts - so my comment total is 67 (including my updates) - I want to hit 100 before the 'thon is over so I think that is a doable goal.

I also want to finish Sugar Queen I am on page 134 and it ends at 276 so even with my slow reading this should be completely doable!! Though my total page count will be low!! HA! Maybe Dewey has a prize for the slowest reader!! :)

Next hour: some breakfast and coffee....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see? You won! :) See Dewey's post: http://deweymonster.com/?p=831

Congrats!

Dewey said...

I am pretty sure *I* win the slowest reader prize!

What did you have for breakfast?

Care said...

READER OF THE HOUR! Way to go!!! (see me jumping up and down and doing kicks high in the air and waving the pompons?)

Ana S. said...

I'm glad your nap made you feel better :)

Darcie said...

I saw that I won - Whoo hoo!!

for breakfast I had a english muffin with peanut butter and much needed coffee.

Care after all this time you are still making me laugh!!! :)