Friday, June 25, 2021

The Husbands - Chandler Barker

 


This book grabs you and doesn’t let go.  I was intrigued to see what would happen with Nora and her husband.  I can really relate to Nora as most women with men and kids in their life can.  I thought that Nora was insightful into what qualities she liked about her husband and what she didn’t want to change.  She was protective of him.  I also felt it was very true that men in our lives taking on some of the non-paid work really makes women happy – and it doesn’t take much!  I recommend this book and enjoyed it.  It would be a great book club book as there are many topics I want to talk about with others who read the book and to discuss the choices we would make if we were in Nora’s shoes.

I listened to this book on Net Galley.

No comments: