Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Fallen by Linda Castillo Review

 


This is my first Linda Castillo book and it is number 13 in the Kate Burkholder series.  If I realized this when I started I probably wouldn’t have started it, because I have this thing of starting the series at book #1.  That being said I went ahead and listened to the book and I am so glad I did.  I really enjoyed the book and didn’t feel like I was missing a lot by not having read the first 12 books.  I like Amish stories and loved this Amish mystery.  There were a couple of twists and turns that made you wonder who the culprit was and the ending was intense!  The book grabs you early and does not let go!

 

The audio version has an interview with Linda Castillo and the narrator of the audio book Kathleen McInerney.  This was a great list as they both discussed their process of making a story come to life.  I really enjoyed hearing about the process and would love to see both of their office/studio’s.

 

 I have now put the first 12 books on my to read list so I can spend more time with Katie Burkholder and find out more of why she is no longer Amish.   

Publish Date: 6-July; received from NetGally

No comments: