Saturday, April 30, 2022

Opening Survey Hour 4

11:00am Hour 4 in the read-a-thon - not for me! 

I have only read about 2 hours, not great, but better than a normal weekend!

I have worked:

Other Birds -1 hour

The Spanish Love Deception  - 30 minutes

Midnight Library - 30 Minutes Finished.  This is my second time reading this book and I am not a re-reader.  I just loved it as much as the first - it is a story of hope and perserverance.


Opening Meme

What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

 North of Cincinnati, OH, USA

Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Other Birds.  I love Sarah Addison Allen books.  I was so lucky to get a NetGalley of her newest book!  1 hour into it and it is wonderful.

Which snack are you most looking forward to? 
My favorite cookie - 7 layer bars  and cold brew coffee with vanilla cream

Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am reading with a lot of distractions - 3 kiddos the oldest 15 and the youngest 8.  Sadly they still expect to eat today.  I think we will be doing pizza for dinner and left overs for lunch!

If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I am tracking my hours closer.  For me just having a day that I tell everyone I am reading and not doing anything else - and reading! Makes the day a success and today I am succeeding!

No comments: