Saturday, April 30, 2022

Dewey's Spring Read-a-thon!

 One of my favorite days of the year is here.  I am participating in the read-a-thon again this year! Yeah!  I am taking a little bit different approach this year - tracking the minutes read. It will not be 24 hours for sure!  

I am reading:

Other Birds - Kindle (New Read)

Midnight In the Library - Physical Book (only have a couple of chapters to go)

Lost - Physical book - (New read)

The Spanish Love Deception - Audio (I think about 30 minutes left)

Chinese Girl in the Ghetto - Audio (Book club book and the meeting is Thursday!)


I have cold brew coffee made and 7 layer magic bars  :)  I am sure I will have many breaks to deal with my kiddos - to take and pickup one from work...and probably tons of other things. 

If I can get a few solid hours in reading then I will be very happy!  I want to make a dent in my new books and finish the ones that are nearly done! :)

No comments: